- The operator of the network cordia.pl is CORDIA PLUS with its seat in Zator, 32-640, at 10 Władysława Grabskiego Street.
- The network obtains information about users and their behaviour by:
- Information provided voluntarily via forms.
- Cookies saved on end devices.
Information in forms
- The network collects information, which has been voluntarily provided by the users.
- Additionally, the network may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Data provided in the forms are not made available to third parties except with the users’ consent.
- Data provided in the forms may constitute a group of potential customers, registered by the Network Operator into the register of the General Data Protection Officer.
- Data provided in the forms are processed to serve purposes of particular forms, e.g. in order to handle a service request or make a business contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities providing certain services in a technical manner – in particular this applies to the transfer of information about owners of registered domains to entities that are domain name registrars (above all, Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa (“Research and Academic Computer Network”) or NASK, payment service providers or other entities cooperating with the Network Operator in this field).
Information on cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on end devices of the Network Users and are designed to facilitate the use of the Network. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they are from, time of their storage on an end device and a unique number.
- The entity which uploads cookies to end devices of the Network Users and which can access them is the Network Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help us understand how the Network Users use our websites, which enables us to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain sessions of the Network Users (after logging in), so that they do not have to re-enter their logins and passwords on every website of the Network;
- to determine the Users’ profiles in order to display customised content in advertising networks, in particular Google.
- The Network uses two main cookies types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in Users’ end devices until they log out, leave the website or close the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the Users’ end devices for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Users themselves.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in Users’ end devices by default. The Network Users may change the settings in this respect. Internet browsers enable the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. More detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section or documentation of Internet browsers.
- Cookies, which are uploaded to end devices of the Network Users, may be also used by advertisers and partners of the Network Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads that are tailored to the way Users use the Network. They may store information about the navigation path or the amount of time Users stay on a particular website.
- With regard to the information on your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can view and edit the information generated by cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Information about certain user behaviours is logged into the server. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the Network and to ensure the most efficient handling of the hosting services provided.
- The inspected resources are identified by URL addresses. Additionally, the following may be also subject to logging:
- timing of an incoming request,
- timing of providing a reply,
- customer’s station name – via the HTTP protocol,
- information on errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL addresses of the websites previously entered by the Users (referrer links) – in the event of them entering the Network through a link,
- information on browsers,
- information on IP addresses.
- The aforementioned data are not associated with specific website visitors.
- The aforementioned data are used solely for server administration purposes.
- Stored data shall be made available to external entities only in accordance with legal regulations.
- Any data which allow the identification of a natural person shall be made available only with the consent of that person.
- The Network Operator may be obliged to provide the information collected by the Network to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful demands, to the extent resulting from the request.
Cookies management – how to give or withdraw your consent in practice?
- In order to manage your cookies settings, please select your Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone